If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
Collection of Personal Information
Your personal information may be collected when:
- You browse this site
- You interact with this site (e.g., by leaving a comment on a blog post)
- You sign-up for a free product or service (e.g., my newsletter)
- You purchase a product or service
- You contact us via contact details on this site
- You voluntarily provide us with your personal information (e.g., on social media accounts linked to this site)
The type of information we collect may include:
- Your name;
- Your contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- Your demographic information such as occupation and postcode;
- Your preferences and opinions; and
- Any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
When you purchase individual one-on-one services, Natalie Kladnitski may gather additional personal information about your health and well-being as part of your consultation and for the purposes of providing you with the service. The use, handling, storage, and privacy of this information is outlined in the Client Information and Consent Form you receive when you attend your first session.
As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
If you have provided us with your e-mail address (e.g., by signing up to our newsletter) we may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
Purpose of Collection of Personal Information
Your personal information is collected for the purpose of:
- Providing you with the product or service you signed-up for or purchased
- Monitoring the performance of this website
- Conducting market research
- Evaluating and improving our products and services
- Developing new products and services
Use of Personal Information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development including website development;
- marketing including direct marketing;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
We may be required to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, we may use your Personal Data where required, to protect the rights, property or safety of Nataliekladnitski.com, its employees, customers, or third parties.
We would only disclose your information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases.
This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we would seek to maintain confidentiality.
We do not and will not sell or deal in Personal Data or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased.
We may however use your information in a general sense, without any reference to your name, to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
Storage and Security
We receive and store Personal Data and any personal information you enter on our website, provide physically or give us in any other way in a secure manner. We are committed to the protection of Personal Data and use all reasonable measures to ensure all Personal Data is kept secure at all times.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
We ensure all physical and electronically held Personal Data is kept in a secure manner that is only accessible to persons who are authorized and who have agreed to the same or similar duty as prescribed by the Australian National Privacy Principles.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Destruction of all personal information is done in a secure manner to ensure deletion and de-identification of information. We regularly review and delete or destroy personal information that is no longer required, out of date or as otherwise required by law or regulation.
Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this website, to us by email, provide physically or which we obtain from third parties without promises of confidentiality, may be kept, used and disclosed by us on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing, marketing products or to improve our services.
Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
For questions and notices, please contact us at:
Natalie Kladnitski ABN 58 160 850 992
PO Box 1171, Hillarys WA 6923
Last updated: 24 June 2022